4269 Luck Avenue, Little River, SC 29566
Website: The Brentwood Website
Member Savings: 15% OFF excludes Alcohol
The story of the Brentwood Restaurant
This beautiful Victorian home was built in 1910 for Clarence and Essie Bessent-McCorsley. Here they raised four lovely children. After Clarence passed away in the late 1940’s, the children grown and married, Essie often rented rooms to fishermen visiting Little River for $1.00 per night, 50 cents extra for a hearty breakfast. The building was moved to the current location sometime in the 60-70’s from across Route 17, Grandma Mary’s started serving the public with good home cooking.
Closed sometime in the 80’s, the Victorian house stood on the hill until it was purchased and restored it to it’s natural beauty. The Stublick brothers from Brentwood, Long Island (hence the name Brentwood Restaurant) created a menu to please every taste, taking the art of cooking to the highest level.