All MyGolfNUS members, affiliate golf courses and affiliate businesses merchants must abide by the rules and regulations set forth by MyGolf.
Affiliate Golf Courses
MyGolfNUS Member Rules & Guidelines Regarding Starting Times and Check-in.
- MyGolf members call the courses directly to make a starting time within the designated booking window, which is determined by the course.
- MyGolf members must identify themselves as a MyGolf member when making a starting time.
- MyGolf members pay the course directly all golf fees and must show a valid membership card with a proper form of ID at check-in.
- MyGolf members may bring up to 3 guests and all play at the same MyGolf affiliate course rate.
- MyGolf members using expired membership card or another member’s card are not entitled to the MyGolf affiliate course rates.
- Affiliate courses, rates and booking window subject to change without notice.
Affiliate Business Merchants
MyGolfNUS Rules & Guidelines regarding use of membership card
- Only MyGolf members may receive discounts. (Card can not be passed around.)
- MyGolf members may use their card to receive discounts for entire party, only if cardholder pays for the entire bill.
- MyGolf members must show a valid MyGolf membership card and proper form of ID.
- MyGolf members using expired membership card or another member’s card are not entitled to the MyGolf affiliate business discounted rate.
- Affiliate business merchants, discount offerings and promotions subject to change with notice.
Affiliate Business Coupons
MyGolfNUS Rules & Guidelines regarding use of coupons with membership card
- Available only to annual MyGolf members with valid membership card. Must show card.
- Once the member prints and redeems coupon, it cannot be re-printed or re-issued
- Coupons cannot be used with any other discount or specials.
- Only (1) Golf coupon may be used for one starting time.
- Golf coupon cannot be used for advance tee times or golf packages.
- Coupons are non-transferable and cannot be used by any other member.
- Affiliate business merchant coupons are subject to change with notice.
When a member is attempting to use an expired MyGolf card:
IF MEMBERSHIP CARD HAS EXPIRED, THE AFFILIATE COURSE/BUSINESS CAN CONFISCATE MEMBER’S EXPIRED CARD AND WILL NOTIFY MYGOLF OFFICE WITH MEMBER NAME AND NUMBER. ALL AFFILIATE GOLF COURSES AND BUSINESS MERCHANTS WILL NOT HONOR AN EXPIRED MYGOLF CARD, WHICH WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP.
When a member/non-member is attempting to use another member’s card:
THE AFFILIATE COURSE/BUSINESS CAN CONFISCATE MEMBER’S CARD AND WILL NOTIFY MYGOLF OFFICE WITH MEMBER NAME AND NUMBER. ALL AFFILIATE GOLF COURSES AND BUSINESS MERCHANTS WILL NOT HONOR MYGOLF CARD, WHICH WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP.
IMPORTANT: MYGOLF MEMBERS KNOW THE RULES AND REGULATIONS.