MyGolf TEE TIMES BOOKING RULES & REGULATIONS
MyGolf Members can book tee times 2 ways:
Calling the course directly when ‘phone icon’ is displayed and within the “designated short booking window” on course page. When calling the course all Members MUST identify themselves as a MyGolf Member before making a tee time. MyGolf members pay the course directly all golf fees for Phone The Course rates.
Book tee times online. Some courses offer member pricing online only when the ‘Book Online Only’ icon is displayed.
- MyGolf members MUST show their member ID card with proof of ID when arriving at course at check-in.
- Expired Membership ID card or another member’s ID card will not be honored. MyGolf Membership cards are non-transferable.
- MyGolf members may bring up to 3 (three) guests with no or very small up-charge for guests for Phone The Course rates as posted on each affiliate course page.
- Affiliate courses, rates and booking windows are subject to change without notice.
- No refunds will be issued when cancelling an online booking within 48 hours of your tee time but the course will issue a rain check.
- Cancellations outside of 48 hours of your tee time when booked online will be refunded but are subject to a $8 per person, per round refund processing fee.
“Designated Short Booking Window” – is determined by each affiliate course that varies from 48 hours to No Booking Window.
Advanced Online Tee Times: are outside the “Designated Short Booking Window”. These rates and tee times are guaranteed and can be slightly higher. All advanced tee times can be booked online or by calling MyGolf office. All Advance tee times must be booked and pre-paid through MyGolf. There is no guest up-charge for booking tee times online or calling MyGolf office.
Affiliate Business Merchants
- Only members may receive discounts. (Membership ID Card cannot be passed around or used by another person).
- Members may use their card to receive discounts for entire party, only if cardholder pays for the entire bill.
- Members must show a valid MyGolf membership card and proper form of ID when first seated.
- Members using expired membership card or another member’s card are not entitled to discounted rate.
- Affiliate business merchants, discount offerings and promotions are subject to change with notice.
Business On-Line Coupons
- Available for active members with valid membership card with proof of ID.
- Use your smart phone to redeem on-line coupons at the facility. Select and display the coupon/offering. Show and let business staff click the “Redeemed” button. HINT: You cannot retrieve coupon after the redeemed button is pushed.
- Coupons cannot be used with any other discount or specials.
- Only 1 (one) Golf coupon may be used for one starting time.
- Golf coupon cannot be used for advance tee times or golf packages.
- Coupons are non-transferable and cannot be used by any other member.
- Affiliate business merchant coupons are subject to change with notice.