Member Savings: 15% OFF excludes Alcohol – Dine In Only
* The Hooters system is currently comprised of over 455 locations in 44 states and 28 countries.
* The first Hooters opened in Clearwater, FL on October 4, 1983.
* Hooters was recently ranked 45th in Restaurants and Institutions magazine’s top 400 restaurant chain concepts in America based on 2009 sales.
* 32% of Hooters Management Team and Corporate Staff are female.
* The Hooters Community Endowment Fund (HOO.C.E.F) is the 9th largest corporate endowment fund in Georgia and has contributed over $8 million to local and national charities since its inception in 1992.
* Hooters established a $2 Million research grant with the V Foundation for Cancer Research in the name of former Hooters Calendar Girl and manager, Kelly Jo Dowd, who passed away from the disease in 2006. Hooters reached the $2 Million mark in 2009 and continues to raise money for the cause annually.ors of Wine Spectator have selected a special breed of restaurants — those that give wine a leading role in the dining experience through their wine lists. Entrants apply from around the world, and their lists are judged on the breadth, depth and scope of wines that are offered, as well as the manner in which they are served.
This year’s crop of winners comprises 2,866 establishments in 46 countries. Greg Norman’s Australian Grille was one of only 37 restaurants recognized in South Carolina.